The Lourdes Pass gives you the opportunity to visit different touristic sites of the city for a reduced fare.
The Lourdes Pass includes a city tour in a Little Train over a distance of 7,5 Km through the old parts of the city, the “high” city and its monuments.
The advantages of the Lourdes Pass:
- The city tour in a Little Train is to be combined with 1 or 2 partner museums: The Museum of the Wax (Musée de Cire),The Little Lourdes, the whole for an advantageous fare,
- The order of the visits is free and function of each one’s path,
With the Little Train you can go from one museum to another without additional expenses,
Do not forget to book our return ticket when you get off for your visit.
- It is valid for all the duration of your stay.
The museums members of the Lourdes Pass are served every 20 minutes by the Little Train.
“Family Package”: free for the 2nd child aged from 6 to 12 accompanied by 2 adults.
The Little Train and the member museums are open from April until the end of October of 2017.Sales outlets: Kiosque Porte St Joseph du Sanctuaire, the 3 member museums, the Tourism Office of Lourdes as well as at the partners’.
- Adult: 13 € (Little Train + 1 museum) - 18 € (Little Train + 2 museums)
- Child: 6,50 € (Little Train + 1 museum) - 9 € (Little Train + 2 museums)