The Lourdes Pass gives you the opportunity to visit different touristic sites of the city for a reduced fare.
The Lourdes Pass includes a city tour in a Little Train over a distance of 7,5 Km through the old parts of the city, the “high” city and its monuments.
The advantages of the Lourdes Pass:
- The city tour in a Little Train is to be combined with 2 partner museums: The Museum of the Wax (Musée de Cire),The Little Lourdes, the whole for an advantageous fare,
- The order of the visits is free and function of each one’s path,
- With the Little Train you can go from one museum to another without additional expenses,
Do not forget to book our return ticket when you get off for your visit.
- It is valid for all the duration of your stay.
The museums members of the Lourdes Pass are served every 20 minutes by the Little Train.
“Family Package”: free for the 2nd child aged from 6 to 12 accompanied by 2 adults.
The Little Train and the member museums are open from April until the end of October of 2019.Sales outlets: Kiosque Porte St Joseph du Sanctuaire, the 3 member museums, the Tourism Office of Lourdes as well as at the partners’.
- Adult: 19 € (Little Train + Musée de Cire + Little Lourdes)
- Child: 9,50 € (Little Train + Musée de Cire + Little Lourdes)
- Bon Plan Famille : 2 adults + 2 children (from 6 to 12 years old) = 1 free child = 47,50 €.