Organize your visit at the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes
To help you make the most of your visit, the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Lourdes offers a range of services.
A variety of services are on offer to all who wish to discover them:
- Attend a free 30 min video screening about the history of the Apparitions.
- Receive maps, celebration timetables and other handouts
- In high season: attend conferences (Message of Lourdes, healings etc.).
Pick up an mp3 player with earphones and a map to discover the In the Footsteps of Bernadette tour.
This programme is for anyone who wants to discover the site of the Sanctuary over a day or a half-day.
There are various options to help you organise your day of pilgrimage:
- presentation of the “Message of Lourdes” (Conference), videos,
- Way of the Cross offered by the Sanctuary,
- mass, confession
- rosary at the Grotto followed by a blessing of children and their families,
- Eucharistic and torch-lit Marian processions
- Eucharistic adoration.
Not to be missed, from April to October:
- Every Sunday and Wednesday: international mass at the Basilica of Saint Pius X at 9.30 am
- Every evening at 9 pm Torchlight Procession
Pools every day from 10 to 11 am and 2.30 pm to 3.30 pm.
Open from 2.30 to 4 pm on Sundays.